Sunday, January 10, 2010

Had Menopause Now Bleeding Bleeding During Menopause... No Period For 5 Years! Now ???

Bleeding During Menopause... No period for 5 years! Now ??? - had menopause now bleeding

I was wondering if all women are in menopause or post-menopausal women bright red bleeding occurs in the menopause? I did not have any type within a period of 5 years (I 53), and suddenly I began to bleed. It is not difficult, but I'm a little surprised. I've just shot in the knee cortical area a week ago. Could the steroids in the cortical zone, the cause? Thank you.

2 comments:

gizfish said...

If you do not have a period of five years and is now bleeding, it is a "change to watch," the doctor. Since your last Pap test is normal, it is expected something great, but the bright red bleeding after menopause is something that a doctor must evaluate. Good luck!

Linda G said...

Not get rid of steroids hormone levels. My concern is that there is no menstruation in 5 years is light red. There are rules that must be red. If you did not expect a menstrual period in 5 years, an old blood to drain water. When was the last time had made a year? I would definitely have to investigate.

Post a Comment