Friday, January 8, 2010

Coconut Oil Food What Is The Difference Between Coconut Oil And Virgin Coconut Oil?

What is the difference between coconut oil and virgin coconut oil? - coconut oil food

I am looking for a new remedy for my hair and body, and I finally found something I can on .. count COCONUT OIL!
but I've been looking at Google and YouTubing and see that there are two different forms of coconut oil .. resembles the oil of the coconut in your truth, you know, all clear and everything. and the other is very limited, and thick white ... and wondered if there is oil, coconut oil, condensed coconut just not the kind of Viriginie ..
Help!

2 comments:

Jon said...

Virgin Coconut Oil is made from fresh coconuts down. Virgin Coconut Oil is made of coconuts, which are dried and then pressed. The main difference is that taste and smell of coconut oil, while non-virgin no. At least one of the guys in the form of a white solid, which is cooled or can be prepared so that it is a solid foundation.

tlanise said...

Coconut oil is the purest virgin, has to appreciate it.I usually not for me, "would probably be thicker.
Overall, coconut oil is easy to condense.

Post a Comment