Monday, January 18, 2010

Desktop Shop Which Shop Is More Trustable And Cheaper Shops To Build Desktop In Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia?

Which shop is more trustable and cheaper shops to build desktop in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia? - desktop shop

Please mention the address, phone number and website where Well.I at least 3 GHz and 4 GB of RAM and a good graphics card.

I prefer the commercial area of Taman seputeh or KLCC or the area around PJ 14_16 article, but I'm open to any other area where a tent is very good at optimizing resources and helpful seller.

1 comment:

Nistelr0... said...

ok ...
I know there are some ... I bought a computer in the last month ... So I hope this list can help u. ..

1) the computerized system of Startec, 2nd Floor, Plaza Low Yat, KL
03 - 21414028/21414086/21451425
www.startec.com.my

2) SDN BHD PC only, Ground Floor, Imbi Plaza, KL
03-21417181

3) Area C-SDN BHD, 2nd Floor, Plaza Low Yat, KL
03-21458841
www.compu-zone.com


and ... There is a digital center in SS19 .... the center near the summit.
u can low prices available here ...
or U can customize the desktop in ur own dell.com.my

Useful sellers are very rare to find ... because most of them are Chinese ... but there is 1 shop, Chinese seller Sunway Pyramid digital in the ... I Think U Know is where the digital surface .. . or left, shortly after entering the store digital field a third one ... thats the shop or the desire to go to ... are so good ...

Post a Comment