Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brick Arcade Game Can You Fully Convert An XBox Arcade To An XBox Elite?

Can you fully convert an XBox Arcade to an XBox Elite? - brick arcade game

I looked online for the answer, but not yet found what I was looking for. I have an arcade game and I fully convertible to an elite. I know it is not so, Poof, and literally an elite, but I want it exactly work like the elite. I know that from the beginning is the color, what a big difference. Another thing is the hard drive. But from other sites, which they say is the color and the hard drive and an elite. I do not work as a regular Xbox games can be elite (no-360). And can the arcade. The other thing that struck me that the power is different, why? So, if I change the color, hard drive (it has been the replacement 120 GB) DVD player and the AC adapter, it would be exactly the same as an elite? Otherwise, what should I do? Suggestions or comments are welcome. Thank you.

3 comments:

KATPERSO... said...

Elite and arcade games are exactly the same only difference is the amount of space and color

You can play original Xbox total of 360, provided they have a hard drive

EDIT: Yes, if you have a drive, you can play an Xbox game is compatible with the 360 (there are some that do not work) is here a list of Xbox games that work on the http:// 360. wikipedia.org / wiki / List_of_Xbo ...

Crisis Core said...

OMG it's time 4 Ive JessBaby answered the same question jessbaby
HAHAHAHAAAAAA
Anyhooo
these in turn into a PS3
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
360 garbage are

JessBaby said...

Buy Hard Drive 120 GB.

Post a Comment