Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How To Put A Video From A Camera On A Vhs Tape How Do I Convert VHS Tapes, To My Computer.?

How do I convert VHS tapes, to my computer.? - how to put a video from a camera on a vhs tape

I have (actually a tape a few, such as 2001-2006), and I want on my computer, because I see my DVD player, May, and I put it on Youtube.

It is a Panasonic SDR VHSC. I have a Dazzle DVD Recorder (to help "this situation as a person at Radio Shack told me, that's what I had to get there), but it is his **** and no help. (J has a Windows Vista computer).

So, what I buy, or what I can get my VHS tapes to my computer?

(The video camera, which I do not accept the red, yellow, white and fortified, I tried. The only thing I am for this cable in addition to the flat black Charger cable connector is the rear of the Palmcorder and in my computer.)

The PS-VHS video camera, because if I did I (2002, when I studied at the elementary school), there are very few USB video cameras, VHS and not just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment