Friday, February 12, 2010

Breathing Problems And Stomach Virus Chest Pains, Can You Help ?

Chest pains, can you help ? - breathing problems and stomach virus

16 m and a woman, and I had trouble breathing when I feel I am suffocating, I would take a minute to breathe. He had chest pains very badly. I went to the doctor and said that my body was a bit like a virus, cough and medication. and about a week I take medication for cough. Cough left, but the rest has not changed. Now my upper stomach is injured in the ribs with a feeling of pressure and tingling. I feel a sharp pain in my chest muscles especially on the left side, but sometimes right. together with my breats go / both sides. Sometimes I have pain in the heart of the mild, where I feel like my heart was stabbed to death. My throat still feels like it is closed, and go a sharp pain in the neck and jaw. i rateThe more tired, but I am a teenager and I love to sleep, so I'm not sure if this is a return to anything.before I wonder what could the doctor do? Thank you for your help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Above is get information from here http://doctors29.notlong.com/4AAe51B

Post a Comment