Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Florida Cpa License Requirements For Out Of State Cpa Small Infraction On My Record And Bad Credit. Can I Still Be A CPA In Florida?

Small infraction on my record and bad credit. Can I still be a CPA in Florida? - florida cpa license requirements for out of state cpa

I own my own construction company for several years, but when the economy began under construction in Florida will go first. So, my credit score badly. At this point, my FICO 500th I'm in school for an MBA with an emphasis on accounting. That's long enough to sit for the CPA exam in Florida.
I also have a criminal record. I caught a car of the guys, because I ran away from the road. He was a lawyer. I have two years on probation and held the award.

Since I finished my BBA in Economics, with a 3.0 GPA. I have a 4.0 in the work of my Lord.

So I have three questions ...

1. Then the offensive and bad credit will prevent me get my license?

2. Will I always be prevented by good jobs? A great job?

3. Companies, including 4 large give me a chance, if I show I'm serious Tolle notes?

To thank you for it in advance.

1 comment:

Toni A said...

Hello,

I'm a CPA!

You should be presented no problems for the CPA exam. Their only concern is that things like cheating. If you ask me for the CPA, whether you have a clean criminal record and was in what you have, but it will turn down, because it is not so. It is not good care of your FICO score.

On the other hand ... you may experience difficulties in employment in large enterprises or large enterprises 4th Hard to say, but a big company usually want people with a criminal record because he deal with many sensitive and confidential information. But do not think that you are unlucky, because it is what kind of person you are, etc. And even the crimes committed by him, no Biggy if you can tell them if it is "polite.

You should be able to make it good. Good luck to you!

Post a Comment